Our client is the first cabling and connectivity solutions provider focused on the ever-evolving needs of data centers. They are part of the Fujikura family, a company that was a pioneer in optical fiber technology and remains a world leader within the industry today.
They are among the top 3 connectivity suppliers in the world and based on their customer portfolio and market trend reports, it is estimated that approximately one-third of the world's data runs through their products.
They consider their people essential to the success of the company. They believe in empowering their employees to reach higher, push further, and achieve more. They are looking to hire candidates for a number of exciting roles to help them build a better connected world.
We are looking for a highly organized and effective individual to join our Finance team. You will be a resilient, resourceful, and innovative person with an analytical mind. A team player, but can also work independently, whilst collaborating with other teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing of all sales invoices for shipments, Intercompany re-charges or Project Services
- Dealing with supplier & customer enquiries
- Raising & sending on monthly customer statements
- Month end Reconciliation of all associated company debtors and creditors accounts
- Preparation of monthly payment runs on Oracle.
- Experience of Oracle ERP or similar software is essential
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience of preparing reconciliations of both A/R and A/P accounts would be useful.
- Good knowledge and experience of general financial accounting including purchase ledger, sales ledger, and credit control.
- Good knowledge of various software packages, Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
- Able to use own initiative, be self-motivated, and with a flexible attitude to work.
- Confident to communicate at all levels within the company, to be discrete and professional.
- 25 days holiday
- 4 weeks paid sick leave, increasing to 18 with length of service
- Group pension plan (5% employer 4% employee)
- Group life assurance 8 times salary
- Cash back medical plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual bonus