Up to £50,000 per annum
Days 8.30pm 17:00pm
Are you a Key Account Manager looking for your next challenge?
Currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for a Manufacturing company based in Coventry. This role will help both the commercial and production areas manage all customer quotes, orders & production activities throughout company, ensuring all company targets are met and quality procedures are to customers specification and satisfaction specifically for key customer accounts.
- For the Account Manager role, you will be responsible for liaising between customer and company, keeping the customer informed at all times, dealing with all queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- You will work closely with the purchasing manager to ensure accurate material and process costs.
- For the Account Manager role, you will ensure that quotation targets are met; correct mark up, correct lead times and correct production times.
- You will work closely with the Quality department, making sure any quality issues and outcomes of any investigations are communicated correctly to the customer.
- For the role of Account Manager, you will have strong communication skills (verbal and written), with the confidence to communicate to a wide and varied audience using various techniques (video/audio/e-mail/face to face)
- You will have a strong background within Manufacturing, ideally Oil & Gas or Aerospace experience.
- Experience liaising with different production departments such as Quality and Purchasing is required for the Account Manager role.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail, then please contact Kirsten Oxtoby and give us a call on the number below.
Arch Recruitment Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency with regards to this position.