The world of investment is changing. Our vision at Legal & General Investment Management is to create a better, more sustainable future through responsible investing. We work in partnership with our clients around the globe to deliver positive long-term outcomes, while rising to the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. To meet our clients' complex and evolving investment needs, our investment strategies cover a broad array of asset classes and styles, including equities, bonds, property and alternatives, as well as multi-asset funds. We're focused on continuously innovating our investment products, maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes, and striving to build a more responsible and sustainable future.
A fantastic opportunity to join our Private Credit Solutions Team as a Private Credit Investment Specialist.
This dynamic role aims to drive the design and delivery of strategic new business projects across Private Credit, while supporting the wider distribution and investment teams as a Private Credit specialist.
- Driving the delivery of strategic new business projects which further LGIM's strategic goal of Private Credit externalisation
- Delivering business proposals and presentations to support new business initiatives
- Presenting new business proposals to key internal stakeholders
- Contributing to the triage of new business opportunities
- Using your network to bring innovative ideas for the platform to consider
- Acting as subject matter expert to internal stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with LGIM's product and distribution teams to contribute specialist Private Credit knowledge for strategic growth projects in launch, development, or change
- Feeding into business planning and project prioritisation
- Researching clients' current and future investment needs to inform new product development initiatives
- Providing insight and analysis into the wider product landscape and competitors
- Working with the Sales Team to support distribution for existing and new Private Credit solutions to grow AUM and revenue streams
- Previous-experience working in the private credit sector, ideally in a client or investment facing role.
- A passion for working on growth projects in the private credit space
- strong persuasive writing, business case and presentation drafting skills
- A positive, can-do attitude to problem solving and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and versatile, with an ability to multi-task
- A collaborator who can connect well with teammates, Fund Managers and Senior Management
- An ambition to succeed