Macklin Motors Kia Edinburgh!
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team here at Macklin Motors Kia Edinburgh If you would like to become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers within the UK, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are offering up to £24,000 basic salary, depending on experience, plus an excellent range of Company benefits.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the seamless operation of the accounting and financial procedures within the dealership. In particular assisting with sales ledger and purchase ledger duties such as checking invoices, filing invoices and statements as well as dealing with purchase enquiries. Other duties include assistance in production on monthly management accounts, balance street reconciliations, daily banking's and cashflow, credit control, as well as ad-hoc duties that come up within the accounting functions.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A background in accounts is preferred but not essential (experience within the motor industry would be advantageous)
- If no experience, it would be ideal for the candidate to be working towards the required qualifications
- Experience using Excel and other Microsoft Packages
- Organisational Skills
- Communications Skills
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Co-operations
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
Apply today to be considered for this role!
If your application is successful, we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address, credit history and criminal record check.