Macklin Motors Kia Edinburgh
We have a great opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career in Accounts at our Macklin Motors KIA Edinburgh dealership!
You will be training to become an Accounts Assistant. This role assists with the seamless operation of the accounting and financial procedures within the dealership. In particular assisting with sales ledger and purchase ledger duties such as checking invoices, filing invoices and statements as well as dealing with purchase enquiries. Other duties include assistance in production on monthly management accounts, balance street reconciliations, daily banking's and cashflow, credit control, as well as ad-hoc duties that come up within the accounting functions.
- National 4 and 5 in English and Maths
- IT literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
You will be working with one of our partners undertaking an AAT or an Assistant Accountant qualification.
By applying for this role, you accept that we will be sharing your application with the partner we have selected to undertake the apprenticeship.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
Apply today to be considered for this role!
Disclaimer. If your application is successful, we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address, credit history and criminal record check.