Description de l'entreprise
Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 12,000 staff members in 35 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process.
Poste et missions
To gain experience and knowledge of the various banking teams within Natixis London Branch.
The Investment Banking Analyst will gain hands-on experience in different investment banking businesses through participation in a rotational program consisting of between 4 and 8 six-month rotations between Coverage, Acquisition & Strategic Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Real Assets and KYC. After completion of at least 4 rotations (i.e. 2 years) you will be eligible for permanent placement into one the business units.
- Assisting with marketing pitch preparation and research.
- Assisting with financial modelling and credit analysis in respect of finance transactions.
- Gathering and analysing financial data, reporting variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Liaison with Risk, Structuring desks, Legal, Compliance, MO, and BO operations.
- Assisting the team as assigned, to develop knowledge of clients and their needs.
- Maintaining awareness of all economic and financial data and any other important factors (e.g. fiscal changes) likely to affect the client base and products being marketed.
- Adhere to and understand risks to the bank and the client resulting from successful conclusion of transactions.
- Maintain and develop product knowledge. Complete all mandatory training as required to maintain competence.
Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and internal Compliance requirements as issued from time to time, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual, Compliance policies and procedures, Security policies & procedures; Financial Security requirements, including but not limited to the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Profil et compétences requises
- Minimum 2:1 Degree or equivalent
- Strong interest in financial markets with previous internships within this area
- Team spirit, commitment and flexibility
- Good relationship building skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Integrity and trustworthy
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).