ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients - financial institutions from fintech’s and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions - use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm - becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.About You
You’ll be joining as an Enterprise Client Success Manager, where you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
You'll take ownership of a portfolio of ClearBank's enterprise clients, committing to their success, and relentlessly work to remove barriers to adoption, both within their organisation and cross-functionally within ClearBank.
And you’ll be joining the #14 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50. You will be
- Managing and supporting a number of key client relationships
- Ensuring your portfolio of clients benefit from the value of ClearBank through the utilisation of our services
- Delivering a high-quality and positive client experience to your clients
- Achieving clear client retention and revenue growth goals
- Building strong collaboration internally across multiple team, especially Sales and Client Support
- Representing and advocating for clients to the ClearBank teams
- Maintaining regular and quality engagement with your clients working alongside the Client Director in their capacity as the revenue owner
- Managing a regular cadence of communication and business review with clients
- Assisting in creating training courses and educational materials
RequirementsWhat we are looking for
- Reviewing (not owning) client complaints and concerns and seek to improve the client experience
BenefitsAbout what we offer
- Substantial experience in relationship management and/or customer success roles
- Experience in the banking or fintech sector with knowledge of payments
- Excellent in communicating with stakeholders across business levels, including c-suite, internally and externally
- Inquisitive and comfortable asking questions about clients business goals, ideal state, and pain points
- Understanding of the big picture, but ability to roll up your sleeves and dig into the details to execute against your clients business goals
- Ability to analyse multiple problems, develop and drive solutions
- Confidence in working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn't yet exist
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Someone who is proactive and resourceful
At ClearBank we have a flexible working philosophy, empowering our employees to manage their time in a way which allows them to meet both work and personal commitments, in partnership with their line manager
Spacious and well-equipped new offices in London and Bristol
27 days annual leave per year, plus flexible bank holidays
The option to work outside of the UK for up to 30 days per year
Regular company-wide socials
Take a couple of days per year to volunteer with your chosen charity to do something bigger than ClearBank
Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
Enhanced family-friendly leave
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an innovative team that’s building a bank fit for the future!
ClearBank is committed to ensuring equal opportunities throughout every stage of the recruitment process. ClearBank recognises that diversity is vital to the long-term success of the business in the communities and markets in which it operates. ClearBank is also a firm believer that an inclusive culture fosters greater employee engagement and collaboration.
ClearBank strives for diversity and inclusion of all forms, including (but not limited to): gender, age, educational and professional background, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable adjustments, to candidates during the recruitment process, including to individuals with disabilities. We want to create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate you. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share this with our Talent Acquisition team prior to your interview stage, if applicable. The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.