Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.Job Title
Credit Risk Analyst What you will do:
What you need to have:
- Apply broad knowledge of credit risk principles, practices and procedures to manage exposure to merchant credit or fraud losses.
- Responsible for the mitigation of Fraud & Credit Exposure being aware that decisions may have significant direct impact on risk strategy and activities.
- Daily monitoring of clients/accounts
- Undertake fraud reviews; investigate unusual patterns using various information, such as processing activity, third party information and credit bureau reports.
- Strategic thinker with analytical and creative problem-solving skills to investigate complex fraud cases.
- Educate merchants about fraud and mitigation.
- Using credit evaluation guidelines and client history to assess credit worthiness.
- If risk is identified ensure the relevant documentation is prepared and escalated.
- Participate in projects as a Credit Risk Analyst representative in respect of new systems, enhancements to existing system functionality and conversion of new portfolios.
- Highlight and escalate potential system or procedural issues to the appropriate level.
- A successful analyst must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to make real time / accurate decisions.
- A successful analyst must have the ability to identify trends in processing, read consumer credit reports as well as credit reports on businesses, and complete risk assessments and financial analysis.
- Be self-motivated; someone who works on their own initiative to self-managed deadlines and supports colleagues in their work, maintaining professionalism and confidence
- Strong ability to analyse information logically, make informed judgements and be able to present them confidently
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent telephone handling skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
- The ability to interact effectively and positively with all stakeholders, partners, and vendors and clients
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of card scheme rules & regulations
- PC Proficiency, including MS Office applications
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
What you should know about us:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local law enforcement. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.