An independent Accountancy practice are recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As well as the traditional accounting services they also offer their clients business mentoring and guidance. The Payroll Manager will be joining a busy and established team and will be responsible for the many aspects of payroll across a wide range of clients.
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have gained previous Accountancy practice payroll experience. It would be advantageous if you have worked with Brightpay payroll software previously. The Payroll Manager needs to be able to demonstrate previous supervisory or management experience and enjoy motivating a small team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced practice Payroller to work in a relaxed and flexible working environment, where you will be supported.
Hybrid working is available after a probationary period, working two days per week from home. Flexible start and finish times are available.
Payroll Manager duties:
- Inputting new starters onto payroll system.
- Processing HMRC notifications.
- Processing weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll runs.
- Managing Auto Enrolment requirements including uploading pension reports to relevant pension providers.
- RTI submissions.
- Checking payroll for accuracy.
- Distributing relevant reports/payslips as per individual clients needs.
- Submitting information to HMRC in a timely manner including FPS and EPS.
- Completing year end and distributing P60s.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Liaising with HMRC for any relevant queries/disputes.
- Processing clients CIS returns each month and submitting to HMRC.
Payroll Manager person specification:
- Have experience within the payroll bureau or working with a multitude of payrolls.
- Have at least a working knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment.
- Supervisory experience.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week. Full and part time hours will be considered.
Flexible start and finish times and core hour working is applicable.
Free on site parking.
Hybrid working is available working two days per week from home.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, we offer areferral incentive scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as anAccountancy Practice Recruitment Agencyon behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.