National Care Group is a leading provider of care and support services for Adults throughout England and Wales.
We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and commissioners to provide high-quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, day services and an education college.
This is an interim fixed term role to work on a key project to ensure that all revenue for the Group is being recorded correctly and that all relevant supporting documentation is readily available. The role will primarily be focused on reconciling the differences between contract and recorded revenues and then identifying any corrective actions. This project is high profile within the Group and aims to improve the accuracy of the monthly reporting but also the cash position and working capital of the Group. Further the project aims to create a clean dataset to allow a full end to end system solution to be implemented.Key
- Work closely with the FP&A manager and financial analyst to audit the reported revenues for the year to date
- Identify any corrective actions required e.g. invoicing to raise, credit notes to raise, revenue to accrue or write off
- Take responsibility for ensuring that these actions are carried out in a swift and timely manner, working closely with the central billing team, credit control and the wider Finance and Operations teams as required
- Report regularly on the project progress to the FP&A Manager and Head of Finance
- Prepare analysis of progress to be circulated to the Senior Management and Executive teams as required
- Either a Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA / ACMA / ACA/AAT Accountant or qualified by experience - must be very competent regarding revenue recognition and working capital items on the balance sheet
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve independently
- A high degree of IT competency
- Ability to deal with large data sets
- Ability to explain financial information to non-finance colleagues
- Experience of analysing contracts