A Group Reporting Manager is sought by a fast-growing, global, industrial FTSE-100 Plc. They posted double-digit growth against almost every metric (including both revenues and operating margins) in their last financial year and they are increasing their market share across their three major service lines. The company is well-run, acquisitive and poised to continue their success story for years to come.
The role of Group Reporting Manager will lead a team of three qualified accountants, work for a Group Head of Financial Reporting and benefit from real exposure to a particularly experienced Group Financial Controller. Responsibilities are varied and, amongst other things, the post-holder will:
- Play a lead role in the preparation of the Group's monthly management & financial reporting.
- Perform relevant financial analysis / flash reports as part of internal reporting to CEO / CFO.
- Drive the production of the Group's Annual and Half Year Reports including liaising with the auditors.
- Support the Group's annual budgeting and re-forecasting process.
- Perform technical accounting work to support M&A activity, IFRS updates etc.
- Contribute to a broad range of project work.
The ideal candidate for the position of Group Reporting Manage will:
- Be a qualified ACA who is either at Manager level (or above) and looking to leave practice or someone who is currently in industry and looking for a more senior group reporting role.
- Possess strong all round IFRS knowledge and experience of plc group audits.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and a desire to support budgeting & forecasting processes.
- Be well-organised, able to multi-task and keen to demonstrate initiative.
- Seek to learn from an impressive Group FC and support a wider business.
£75000 - £80000 + £6k car + 20% bonus + all-round benefits package.