Audit & Account Senior | Beaconsfield | Hybrid Working - £35,000 - £45,000 -Accountancy PracticeRole Split: 80% Audit & 20% Accounts or you can also choose 100% Audit.Previous Experiencein ManufacturingAudit would be a benefit. All applicants must have 3+ years of UK based experiencein a similar role before applying, or else your application will be rejected.
In this role you will work with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other accountancy services.
This Will Include:
- Manage assignments with assistance from other members of the team as required.
- Completing assignments for managers & supervisors to the level required.
- Delegate tasks to new trainees and provide on-going feedback.
- Act as role model for new trainees.
- Complete the requirements of the Continuing Professional Development Programme, or other such work experience requirements as stipulated by the relevant Institute, on a consistent and timely basis.
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines.
- Maintain client relationships and confidentiality.
- Always apply up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Assist in the management of a team of qualified and part qualified accountants.
- Mentor colleagues reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service
- Develop and expand the teams skill set through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firms growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts FRS 102, Groups, Limited Companies and LLP Accounts.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
- Review the work of Junior Accountants and provide on the job training.
- Training clients on software.
Essential Skills and Experience:
The ideal person for this role will be well organised and able to work to agreed timescales, whilst having the ability to actively engage with clients. You will:
- Maintain awareness of changes in ICAEW guidelines and internal systems.
- Have effective use of IT including Excel, audit, and accounts packages (CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation), Outlook, CCH Practice Management.
- Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute and Rouse Partners requirements and maintain up to date CPD record.
- Proven experience within Practice in Audit & Accounts.
- Part qualified may be considered depending on level of experience.
- A minimum 3 years accountancy practice experience in Audit & Accounts.
Whats On Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Paid car parking All employees are entitled to claim car parking expenses for parking charges.
- Flexible working we offer a core working hours policy, offering a working environment to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Social We offer a range of social events such as end of month drinks, summer, and winter celebrations.