Enterprise Services Finance
Camberley / Hybrid
At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer our employees a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond their comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: Siemens Healthineers UK with approximately 2,000 employees is CertifiedTM as a 'Great Place to Work'. We strive on putting our people first. We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what is possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
The Enterprise Services finance team provides financial and commercial support to high value, long term projects and new business opportunities, working with internal stakeholders and external commercial and NHS partners.
The ES Financial Controller role provides an opportunity to add value in every area of our planning & reporting activities including budget setting, forecast delivery and period end closing process.
You will also be responsible for all our productivity reporting, continuously looking for improvement opportunities across all ES business areas.
With digitalisation being a key enabler for a high performing finance function we expect the ES Financial Controller to drive every opportunity to leverage digitalisation in our processes.
This role reports to
the Head of ES Finance and offers great opportunities for growth.
The key areas of focus for a high performing ES Financial Controller, leading financial planning, are:
- Ownership of all Planning & Reporting topics by acting as the interface between local management and HQ controlling team enabling full transparency of all KPIs, with special focus on quarterly orders, revenue and profitability
- Provide insights and sound analysis on GBI ES income statement,
balance sheet and capital investment planning, by proactively driving
actions to optimise working capital through inventory and debtor
- Embrace developments in the project accounting landscape, particularly the new IT solution due early 2025, supporting its successful development, testing and deployment
- Produce high quality management information as requested, being flexible enough to support time constrained ad hoc request
- Support the governance model by producing analysis, reports and reconciliations required to meet applicable financial controls
- Be our productivity champion, in collaboration with procurement, giving the topic the required focus across the business, ensuring all relevant measures are reported correctly to exceed annual targets
- Drive Digitalisation opportunities as owner of the planning and reporting processes by continuously implementing areas of improvement
- Strong acumen in relevant financial processes, value flows and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills with the ability to interface with cross-functional senior stakeholders proactively and effectively
- Goals and results driven with a passion for digitalisation in finance
- Ability to overcome obstacles with a willingness to learn from mistakes
- Self-motivated with a strong growth and change mindset
- CCAB qualified
- Project Accounting
- Digitalisation within finance, eg Workflow tools (e.g. KNIME PowerBI)