Senior Accountant required to join our client, a well-established Accountancy Practice based in Warwick on either a full time or part time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ICAEW/CIMA qualified and will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within an Accountancy Practice.Senior Accountant Position Overview
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- Responsible for preparing full statutory accounts and corporation tax returns from client's records
- Able to deliver added value advisory services such as tax planning, valuations, corporate finance and financial planning.
- Will be working with successful, wealthy, some international clients, largely SME/OMB
- Client portfolio covers the full spectrum of industry sectors including specialisms such as film, IT, Property development and fashion.
Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA Qualified accountant who has recent practice experience of at least 5 years.
- Experience in Limited Company, LLP, sole trader and social enterprise accounts, and tax returns (company and personal)
- Be aware of audit requirements as may be required to work in partnership with auditors, but will not be required to carry out statutory audits
Salary up to £50,000
Annual leave 24 days + bank holiday
Hours 37.5 hours per week (Part-time hours available at a minimum of 21 hours per week)
Flexible working Office is open 7am - 6pm (candidates start and finish any time between these hours)
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.