Credit Risk Team Leader
Hybrid working Salary:
£33,000 - £38,000 - depending on experience
VF Corporation is looking an outstanding Risk Team Leader - New Accounts, Data Integrity & Legal to lead our Risk and Data Integrity team. This position is based in Calverton, Nottinghamshire, UK.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let's Talk about the Role
As a Risk Team Leader - New Accounts, Data Integrity & Legal your input will be key in managing the activities of your Team to ensure attainment of Key Performance Indicators, including an efficient account opening process, process improvements within the customer Master Data and maximising overall revenue and cash collection for the company.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will provide focus, motivation and development to your team, whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
- Responsible for enhancing the Credit Risk strategy, implementing innovative practices, and fostering effective people management.
- Analyses customer finances, approves credit lines, and recommends payment strategies, ensuring a balance between risk and revenue.
- Delivers economic updates to management, interfaces with credit agencies, and oversees risk management software.
- Conducts comprehensive training on risk processes across departments, presents critical risk reports to stakeholders, and cultivates a learning environment.
- Manages new account processes within VF's EMEA division, ensuring legal compliance, data quality, and strong team performance through effective leadership.
- Oversees the processes of handling all customer accounts in 3rd party collection, restructure, administration or bankruptcy
Skills for Success
You should be someone who has previous experience within an analytical role who is/has:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills.
- You are focused on KPIs, and you are results driven.
- It would be advantageous if you have experience managing a team or has taken the lead on projects.
- Technical skills with excel VBA coding and Power BI would also be beneficial.
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package:
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- 50% employee discount on all VF brands both in store and online
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
- Health Shield membership and access to numerous health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program, offering access to free services such as Mental Health and wellbeing support as well as legal and financial advice.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 with length of service and your birthday off
- Smart pension scheme - 8% employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free secure onsite parking and discounts with local public transport
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!