Arcadis is the world's leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world's most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
Arcadis is seeking a Enabling Functions Controller UK & Ireland to provide effective financial management for Enabling Functions. The position will be based in the United Kingdom.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
Deliver comprehensive and accurate Enabling budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Review and sign off monthly Enabling management accounts in line with regional deadlines in conjunction with Function Heads
- Advise Enabling Function heads to ensure their full understanding of the numbers and the financial impact of decisions made
- Support the regional initiative to reduce indirect costs as a percentage of Net Revenue
- Review and pro-actively challenge discretionary spend across all areas of Enabling Functions
- Challenge spend on property and drive efficiencies and appropriate costing
- Review and resolve technical accounting issues
- Deliver process improvement projects for the Finance function
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fully Qualified accounting qualification or equivalent by experience
- In depth understanding of accounting & reporting concepts
- Experience of working in a medium/large organization
- Strong Excel & ERP skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive to complete
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
We can only achieve our goals when everyone is empowered to be their best. We believe everyone's contribution matters. It's why we are pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can harness your unique experience and expertise to carve your career path and maximize the impact we can make together.
You'll do meaningful work, and no matter what role, you'll be helping to deliver sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Make your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you.
Together, we can create a lasting legacy.
Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.