Camino Search is thrilled to be supporting an exceptional private equity backed tech services business on their search for a CFO with capacity to take them through their next transaction! With an impressive growth journey ahead full of both organic and inorganic growth, this is an amazing opportunity for a candidate equipped with the following qualifications to become an integral part of their extraordinary growth trajectory.
As the Chief Financial Officer you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the financial strategy of the organisation. This role values a mix of strategic thinking and practical operational skills and is perfect for financial leaders with a vision, ready to contribute to a growth journey and leave a lasting mark on a top-tier enterprise.Key Competencies:
- Strategic Growth and Value Enhancement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Operational Excellence
- Risk Mitigation and Compliance
Strategic Business Planning:
Corporate Finance / M&A:
- Partnering with the CEO to drive and dictate strategic plans.
- Designing and implementing an operating model focused on value drivers and KPIs.
- Delivering timely business insights for improved decision-making.
- Supporting Group Strategy and M&A on domestic and international acquisitions.
- Leading financial due diligence, negotiating transaction documents, and managing post-deal integration.
- Guiding the exit process, including building an Information Memorandum, and articulating financial aspects of the strategy.
- Leading the exit process
- Building an Information Memorandum.
- Preparing the business for an efficient diligence process and managing the exit across the management team.
- Managing the interface with advisers and investors.
Required Experience:Finance Transformation:
- Guiding businesses through growth trajectories.
- Applying investment appraisal experience to optimise the deployment of growth capital.
- Providing a decision framework for internal capital allocation and prioritisation.
Cost Base Management:
- Managed comprehensive finance transformation programmes, covering people, processes, and reporting.
- Led offshoring initiatives and implemented new systems across the value chain.
- Improved finance KPIs, including month-end-close/reporting timelines and department productivity.
- Proficient in leading cost transformation and reduction programmes.
- Conducted benchmarking and measured metrics on a function-by-function basis.
Management Reporting Optimisation:
- Effectively managed company cash position with accurate forecasting and budget development.
- Articulated levers for managing liquidity and delivered working capital improvement programs.
- Improved management reporting and planning processes, establishing business-specific KPIs.
- Developed and implemented systems, including CPM tools and integrated budget/planning models.
- Created appropriate KPIs for business planning, forecasting, and monitoring.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical accounting and controls, particularly in IFRS revenue recognition.
- Managed audit relationships for an efficient and clean audit.
- Previous successful acquisition experience, with a specific emphasis on seamless integration.
- Demonstrated success in managing successful exits.
- Demonstrate hands-on leadership by actively engaging in day-to-day operations, leading by example, and collaborating with team members to achieve common goals.
- Serve as a grounded leader who fosters a positive and inclusive work environment, ensuring open communication, and valuing diverse perspectives.
If the above sounds like a match for you, please submit your application via the link provided.