Stanton House is partnering with a well known household name to appoint a Group Accounting & Regulatory Manager. This is an exciting opportunity with a fast paced, well established organisation where you shall gain exposure across financial and regulatory reporting and provide vital information for key stakeholders.
Salary - £75,000 - £87,000 + bonus & wider benefits
Location - Basingstoke (Hybrid working)
This is an exciting new role created to improve the Group’s regulatory reporting, as well support other areas of external reporting. The role will have full responsibility for process improvement and simplification to ensure accurate and timely regulatory reporting.
You will report directly to the Head of Group Finance and support the growth and development of the wider Finance team.In order to succeed in the role;
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Experience in financial reporting and statutory accounting
• Experience with FCA regulatory reporting requirements is a MUST
• Strong ability to use data and Excel alongside Financial systems e.g SAP
• Ability to manage a range of stakeholders Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
• Driving high quality reporting and analysis whilst continuously seeking to improve processes
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
- Working closely with the Risk and Compliance team to ensure clear process documentation and responsibility lines exist in relation to all reporting for the FCA.
- Responsibility for ensuring appropriate management information is available and suitable for use in regulatory submissions.
- Working with controls team to implement strong control environment in order to reduce risk of erroneous reporting.
- Supporting the Group Reporting team with various reporting requirements including quarterly reporting, forecasting and budgeting and bank covenant reporting