Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
IP Integration is a business in transformation with an increasing requirement for better quality financial and regulatory reporting. As the business transforms and takes on new challenges, finance needs to be able to support the business every step of the way. This role reports directly into the CFO as a valued member of the team who will take on overall responsibility for Group Reporting (including tax), Treasury and Billings.
This is a varied role which requires attention to detail, an organised and structured approach and a relentless focus on important filing deadlines. The role will also require the ability to influence stakeholders and implement change whilst maintaining a common-sense approach under the mantra of “keep things simple”. What does the role involve?
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Responsible for the group complying to reporting standards under FRS 102 particularly in important areas such as revenue recognition, Goodwill and Impairment.
- Ownership of monthly management accounts and financial commentary each month.
- Responsible for Group Consolidation of monthly financial results.
- Ownership of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Lead on the annual audit of the Group with our existing auditors (Mazars).
- Ownership of the Sales Order Input spreadsheet and its accuracy across lines of business and revenue types.
- Responsible for monthly sales commissions.
- Prepare and deliver training programmes to finance and non-finance personnel on areas of complex accounting.
- Ownership of the Deferred Revenue and Prepaid costs accounting models.
- Review of foreign exchange policy and procedures.
- Responsible for all tax related matters including filing of Corporation tax returns and the annual R&D tax submission.
- Responsibility for banking covenants including preparation of quarterly certificates and flagging of risks or concerns arising from Net Working Capital movements.
- Working with our General Counsel and Company Secretary on company secretarial matters and ensuring all forms, filings and confirmations are completed accurately and in accordance with deadlines.
- Ownership of the financial Chart of Accounts which drives both customer and product profitability.
What is it like to work for IPI?
- Strong technical proficiency in FRS102 and IFRS - in particular in relation to revenue recognition, leasing, investment/acquisition accounting and impairment.
- Background in audit and tax preferably from a Top 50 firm.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Sage 200 and SAP by Design experience is beneficial.
- Ability to work across teams and be able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Change Management and ability to influence others.
- Good communicator both verbal and written.
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions and supporting services which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture - putting people at the heart of everything we do.
IPI is a Disability Confidence Employer. The Disability Confidence scheme is a government scheme designed to encourage the recruitment and retention of disabled people and those with health conditions. We have made a commitment to have inclusive and accessible recruitment, to offer an interview to disabled people when they meet the role requirements and provide reasonable adjustments where required. If you have any physical or mental impairment that could be classed as a disability under the Equality Act 2010 and would like to be guaranteed for an interview under the Disability Confidence Scheme, please indicate on your application/CV.