Are you recently ACCA/ ACA qualified and looking for your first step into an industry role? Or have some industry experience already and want to take your exciting next step as a Finance Manager?
We are looking for a Finance Manager to lead on internalising our processes and build our in-house finance team, to drive the business forward. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to make the role their own, develop their career trajectory, and steer decisions that will drive the continued growth of our business.The Role:
This is a varied role with lots of opportunities to make an impact across the business, from operational responsibilities to forward-thinking project-based work, you will oversee the whole internal finance piece. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production and analysis of monthly management accounts and annual year-end accounts
- General reporting from PnL’s and other regular management information
- Analysis and reporting of results to Heads of and stakeholders to support the business goals
- Overseeing invoicing and reconciliations, VAT and other tax submissions, AP, AR, and Payroll activity
- Responsible for all balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring cost base is always maintained
- Provide critical support in making key business decisions, for example, by using financial modelling and scenario planning
- Engage with commercial and legal issues as they arise including contract review
- Utilising a continuous improvement mindset to play a pivotal role in developing processes and automation
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Why Qurated Network?
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA, ACMA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Plus the confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, and internal stakeholders.
- All-round IT and Microsoft package knowledge. Strong Excel skills, including Financial Modelling and reporting
- Experience working with high-growth businesses with turnovers of circa £10mil
- Experience in dealing with urgent requests - adapting and prioritising your workload
- Positive, driven, and ambitious with a growth mindset
- Hybrid working, with 3 days in the office
- 27 days holiday, rising to 30 with service, plus time off to volunteer
- Continuous investment in your training and development to ensure you grow your career with us.
- Vitality Healthcare, half Price gym
- Cycle scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- Investment in support and technology automation
- Innovative, social, and vibrant culture with regular social events and team activities alongside a high-performance and continuous growth mindset