We are again working with our brilliant client based in Ellesmere Port, who are looking for a Finance Assistant
to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading travel provider with a global reach who provide unique and tailored travel services for both their clients and customers.Reporting to the Financial Controller
, this role sits within a busy Finance team who looks after all the finances for a group of companies. If you enjoy a busy role, working with an experienced and supportive team, this could be the opportunity for you!WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW:
A SNAPSHOT OF THE FINANCE ASSISTANT’S DAY:
- Salary is £25,000 per annum DOE, plus a company-wide annual bonus scheme.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Modern office with on-site gym and bar.
- Internal training academy
- Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- Purchase Ledger reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Supporting with financial projects
- Help test new systems or systems enhancements.
- Maintaining and updating financial reporting
- Provide reports to assist with audits.
- Query resolution with internal and external partners.
- Assist the wider team in the preparation of financial documentation.
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss.
- It is essential that you have advanced Excel skills for this role.
- Some experience using Power BI would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Previous work experience working in a busy finance role.
- Previous experience of working with volumes of data.
- You will be a keen problem solver, and you enjoy managing data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- You will be a team player who enjoys supporting a team.
- Having a relevant Finance / Accountancy / Math qualification would be desirable but not essential.
If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role, we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.