We are working with one of the world’s leading and biggest multi-strategy hedge funds. Their strategies span the discretionary and systematic spectrum. The firm is expanding their Discretionary Macro Investment team and this hire is part of the growth.The Role
The firm is looking for an experienced AI/Machine Learning Researcher. The successful candidate will be supporting macro investment strategies by researching trade ideas and deriving valuable insights.Responsibilities
- Apply machine learning techniques to financial markets utilising large data sets.
- Perform independent quantitative research using statistical models.
- Create tools to analyse large data sets.
- Advanced degree in a STEM/quantitative field (eg: mathematics, physics, statistics, etc.)
- 3-8 years of experience in applying machine learning techniques and models in the investment space.
- Strong ability to analyse and source large data sets.