Our client, a niche construction company, has experienced exceptional growth and is now well positioned to expand further. To support their future plans they are looking to recruit a truly commercial CFO to act as a strategic partner to the CEO and the rest of the highly driven management team. The incoming CFO will have worked in fast paced, owner managed/PE/ VC backed business previously where there will have been a strong focus on driving growth and value whilst ensuring tight cash management. Previous exit/transaction experience is highly desirable and a willingness and ability to be ‘hands-on’ is essential. Responsibilities
To excel you will need:
- Lead, direct, and manage the finance function.
- Lead financial planning across the organisation, by developing robust growth plans and forecasts.
- Participate as a key member of the Senior Leadership team in the overall strategic development of the Company.
- Ensure timely financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Tight working capital management.
- Oversee financial and internal control systems across the Company.
- Stakeholder management.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience working in a construction/ long term contracts business.
- Excellent leadership skills, personal integrity, and a team player.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Detailed understanding of accounting, corporate legal, regulatory issues, and tax planning.
- Previous transaction/ exit experience.
We know that diverse recruitment practices start with us. We encourage and celebrate applicants regardless of race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origin), age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, pregnancy and maternity or socioeconomic background. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace by ensuring a diverse pool of talent, eliminating unlawful discrimination and recruiting the best person for each role. We review our practices on equality and diversity regularly.