Our client is a prestigious, leading independent investment bank with an incredibly strong client base and a dedicated experienced Senior Team.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join their very successful team at the Senior Associate level due to growth of the business and a very healthy pipeline of deals. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and indeed a high-profile team where you will be able to gain extensive deal experience and develop your investment banking career.
- Responsible for building the financial model and working on the valuation and marketing materials.
- Initial valuations, preparation of marketing materials (e.g. corporate presentations, IM etc.) and the coordination of Q&A and bid process.
- Responsible for executing M&A deals.
- Contribution to various ongoing mandates: Updates of valuation & merger models, compilation of corporate presentations and IMs in the FIG sectors.
- Preparation of marketing documents for business opportunities (buy side, sell side, strategic reviews, etc.).
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of Investment Banking M&A sellside experience ideally from a bulge bracket bank or an elite boutique advisory house within the FIG Sector.
- Essential to have either Insurance, Asset & Wealth or Banking/Fintech sector experience.
- Must have proven M&A sellside deal experience.
- Must have outstanding academics and a minimum of 2:1 from a leading Red Brick University.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a high standard of accuracy and strong mathematical skills.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.