Ambition is working closely with an innovative firm who make an impact by advising our clients on buying, selling, and raising growth finance for their businesses. They are a market-leading firm, ranking as one of the 5th largest firms nationally based on transaction volumes.
A company that prides themselves on providing high-intensity deal management has led them to becoming a renowned award-winning team. Working closely with the team you will gain a high level of exposure to corporate acquisitions, disposals, management-buy-outs, management-buy-ins, and fundraising. Your role will involve researching markets, deal marketing, people skills, commercial awareness, and financial analysis.Responsibilities:
- Research and analysis into potential buyers and acquisition targets
- Forecasting, financial modelling and assisting clients with creating business plans
- Supporting transaction strategy and negotiation
- Producing key sales documentation
- ACCA, ACA, EFQ qualified
- Proven time and project management
- Spreadsheet/modelling experience
- Exceptional communication skills, including report writing
If this role sounds of interest, please apply ASAP.