CFO£200,000 per annumBased in LondonJI49635The opportunity
A mid-market PE investor has recently acquired 2 consultancy businesses to create a new platform. One of the businesses is UK based and the other is US based (East Coast) and combined revenues for the group is £25m with an EBIDTA of £5m. The business plans to grow organically as well as via M&A with an established pipeline of acquisitions already in play. They group is utilising the latest technology to deliver effective solutions of their clients who include the Big4, magic circle law firms and global banks.The role
We are seeking a seasoned and strategic CFO to join the executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in steering the financial direction of the company, driving growth both organically and through M&A. As a key member of the leadership team, the CFO will be responsible for shaping and executing financial strategies that align with key business objectives and maximise shareholder value.Key
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the executive team, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives and private equity partner expectations.
- Lead financial due diligence for potential acquisitions, assess financial risks and opportunities, and actively participate in negotiations to support successful transactions.
- Develop and oversee comprehensive financial planning processes, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis to support decision-making and resource allocation.
- Optimise the capital structure, manage debt covenants, and work closely with private equity partners to ensure compliance and financial stability in a leveraged environment.
- Oversee the seamless integration of acquired businesses, collaborating with cross-functional teams to capture synergies and ensure a unified approach to financial operations.
- Build and lead a high-performing finance team, fostering a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven experience as a CFO or equivalent financial leadership role in a private equity-backed professional services company.
- Track record of successfully managing financial aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong understanding of leveraged financial structures and debt management.
- Exceptional financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.