Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As Management Accountant, you will be a key member of the Leeds Factory Finance team, providing financial expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing data, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to the factory management team, and recommending actions to improve financial performance for the Leeds site. You will take full responsibility for the financial reporting of the site to ensure that reporting is compliant with both internal and external financial standards.
- Take the lead in preparing financial reporting and budgeting and forecasting for the site.
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with the site management team to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing KPI's to measure factory performance and developing automated solutions.
- Ensure that accurate standard costs of manufactured items are maintained.
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data + business information.
- Monthly variance analysis vs prior period and budget.
- Ensure that processes are followed and in line with Internal control documentation.
- Maintaining audit trails and documentation for future audits and reviews.
- Experience in an accounting role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, including Excel & Power BI.
- Experience in use of Oracle and SAP would also be preferred, but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A driven, hardworking individual who is keen to drive the business forward and face new challenges.
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.