Service Charge Accounts Assistant / Junior Service Charge Accountant - SE London office - Up to £32k
My client is a well established Property & Asset Management consultancy specialising in the prime and ultra-prime markets across Central, SW and SE London, notably Mayfair, Shad Thames and South Bank.
With a broad client base ranging from Developers and Housing Associations to UHNWI’s and overseas investors, their service is as all encompassing as it is diverse, providing excellent variety for those working as part of the team.
Within their Residential Property Accounting team, an opportunity has arisen for a service focused, committed Service Charge Accounts Assistant as follows:
- Working alongside the wider accounts team dealing with service charge budgets, processing invoices and chasing arrears
- Liaison with leaseholders, freeholders and RMC directors, acting as first point of contact for email and telephone queries
- QUBE system experience essential
- Daily/Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Producing monthly/quarterly statements
- HMRC returns and reporting
- Providing accounting data for year-end accounts/audit
- 1 years direct service charge exposure essential (Credit control or purchase ledger alone will not work for this particular opportunity)
- Initially office based to start, moving to hybrid (2 days from home) once settled and up to speed with systems/expectations
For the successful Service Charge Accounts Assistant, remuneration will include a basic salary up to £32k to start alongside encouragement and funding for professional development and a genuine career path, not to mention vibrant team and modern offices.
If you are a Service Charge Accounts Assistant who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration and further info