About the Role
Corporate customers are at the centre of everything we do! As a Customer Manager, you have access to the entire Swiss Re Group's capabilities to deliver solutions and services to meet our corporate customers' increasingly sophisticated needs which arise from major trends as well as challenges that reshape their risk landscape. Our ambition is to become the risk partner of choice for a defined portfolio of existing and potential customers.
As the customers' key point of contact for Swiss Re, you will own the execution and engagement across a range of traditional as well as innovative risk transfer solutions, risk insights and risk partnerships.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Establish meaningful relationships with assigned and prospect customers and their brokers
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' needs in areas of risk transfer, risk insights and risk partnerships and translate them into executable opportunities to provide relevant solutions and services
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver the best value propositions
- Leverage data & analytics in the customers engagement plans, delivering a consultative approach
- Maintain high quality customer information including strategic engagement plans in CRM system
We are looking for a forward-thinking and curious teammate with strong communication, negotiation and presenting skills who can constructively and respectfully engage in challenging conversations with both internal and external stakeholders. Are you able to form outstanding relationships to translate innovation into execution. Do you consider yourself to be a "self-starter", able and willing to take initiative and implement measures in a goal-oriented manner with:
- Deep understanding and experience of relationship management preferably within financial services, consulting, insurance, broking and/or industrial corporates
- Solid experience with originating, developing and binding complex transactions including international programmes and alternative risk solutions
- Advanced data analytics skills using tools such as Power BI, with the ability to share insights and tell a story
- Broad industry network with key partners which may include corporate risk managers and brokers
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Swiss Re is one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is the commercial insurance arm of the Swiss Re Group. We offer innovative insurance solutions to large and midsized multinational corporations from our approximately 50 locations worldwide. We help clients mitigate their risk exposure, whilst our industry-leading claims service provides them with additional peace of mind.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions embraces a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.
Reference Code: 127660
Job Segment: Claims, Manager, Insurance, Management