Higher Risk Building (HRB) Officer position at Trinity Estates Location Homebased/Nationwide Working Hours 09:00 17:15 Monday - Friday Salary £38,000 to £42,000 per annum plus car allowance About Trinity Estates:
Trinity are one of the largest residential property management companies in England and Wales.
Working with leading house builders across the country, Trinity provides residential management services nationally. Our property professionals are home based and are located locally to the sites they manage. They are fully supported by a comprehensive team in our Hertfordshire head office which comprises, Surveyors, Accountants, Legal professionals, and a large customer support team.
Trinity is part of the Trinity Property Group, an Odevo Group Company. Benefits:
The company offers various benefits, including:
- 24 days annual leave for work-life balance.
- Discounts on shopping and services through Perkbox.
- Employee Assistance Programme for confidential support.
- Hybrid and flexible work opportunities.
- Financial support for personal development.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme for a healthy lifestyle.
- Employee Referral Scheme for potential bonuses.
The role ofHRB Officer
is responsible for monitoring, reporting and advising on key areas of HRB compliance. Key responsibilities and tasks include:
Qualifications and Skills:
- To be actively involved in the writing, implementation and review of processes.
- Complete site audits, which will include visiting buildings across our national portfolio.
- Produce and present regular reports for Monthly Management Meetings.
- To ensure that the documentation to support a buildings safety case exists, is up to date and is correctly stored.
- To liaise with key stakeholders in relation to HRBs including Property Managers, clients, local authorities and leaseholders.
- Assisting the New Schemes Team with onboarding of new HRBs into the management portfolio.
- To work with the remediation officer to deliver building specific remediation projects at HRBs.
- To assist the Property Management team with complex queries.
- To liaise with the fire services and primary authorities in relation to HRB matters.
- Assist the Compliance & Audit managers in the delivery of internal training.
Candidates for this position should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in managing a High Risk Building.
- An understanding of leasehold law.
- An understanding and application of building safety related legislation.
- Experience of major remediation projects.
- Experience of contractor liaison and managing contractor relationships.
- Good presentation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally AIRPM qualified as a minimum.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions, and documented evidence of eligibility will be required.
For further information, or to explore more opportunities, you can visit Trinity Estates on LinkedIn or our website. If you have questions or would like more details, you can contact our recruitment team at 020 7702 0701, quoting the reference number #LI-EJ1.