We're a diverse, global family of over 40,000 people united by one passionate purpose: a cleaner, healthier world for all. We are Reckitt. Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health and nutrition brands. Here at the Derby site, we manufacture key products such as Harpic, Dettol and Airwick! For more information on Reckitt and our purpose, please follow this link:
Our purpose | Reckitt.com
Senior Supply Accountant
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our business, you'll support our forecasting and planning cycle. You'll:
- Provide the financial insight and intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects
- Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
- Coordinate and deliver of mid-month and month-end flash in line with European supply timetable for review with the Site Supply Controller
- Coordinate and deliver of month end timetable in line with corporate timetable
- Coordinate monthly Balance Sheet reviews to present to the Site Financial Controller, including fixed assets, stock, accruals and prepayments to ensure that full controls are being applied and corporate policies are being adhered to.
You'll succeed if...
...you've experience in accounting or financial analysis. You:
- Have worked with general ledger and reporting systems and taken responsibility for planning and
- Thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- Have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies
- Most importantly, you're an excellent communicator, able to influence others using facts and data.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified with 3 years PQE
- A background of working within a Finance/Accounting environment in FMCG
- Have an understanding of Product Costing & Manufacturing
- Have excellent PC skills/ Systems knowledge
You'll succeed because...
...you're commercially astute, technically strong and comfortable working at both a strategic and operational level. You:
- Solve problems creatively, making decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Are flexible, innovative and results-orientated, adapting to changing situations
- Have a high degree of integrity and commit to doing the best for - and getting the best from - your team
- Are highly entrepreneurial. Like us.
You'll love it because...
...you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the , if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
Job Segment: Nutrition, Healthcare