Job Openings Senior Management Accountant
About the job Senior Management Accountant
In The Style is a leading pure-play online women's fashion retailer. We're all about championing female empowerment, body confidence and real beauty.
Through our collaborator model and in-house garment design, we create unique collections for all occasions and we're looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join our team and to manage the month-end process and influence the day-to-day running of the finance department.
This role is based in Manchester with a requirement to be in the office regularly.
- Preparation of monthly P&L Reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation of monthly journals including provisions, sales and stock.
- Processing payroll for head office and warehouse with assistance from cascade
- Providing finance insights to senior management with analysis and creation of finance reports.
- Creating and improving financial systems and procedures to ensure sufficient controls are present.
- Managing day-to-day finance operations including overseeing a small purchase and sales ledger team
- Collaborating with external auditors for year-end audit
- VAT Returns for UK, IOSS and Australia
- Ensuring compliance with accounting principles and tax regulation
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong Excel skills and ability to handle large volumes of data and create summaries for management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in preparing management accounts.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with other departments.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 40% Discount on ITS clothing
- Immediate start.