Commercial AnalystRogerstone Park, NewportCompetitive Salary About Us:
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers, with an annual turnover of £3billion+, employing 13,000 across 16 sites.
This role sits within our Meals division, where we live by our mantra of ‘Making Every Meal Moment Special’. We have 5sites creating over 500 different products to feed our nation, from ready meals to iced fingers...we love our food, and we love our people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we couldn’t do it without our team. It is a team where everyone counts...we empower you with trust and give you the freedom to deliver. We ‘do what we say’ and accept accountability which allows our customers to trust us to create great tasting, innovative and quality meal solutions.About the Role:
Our site at Rogerstone is the biggest in our Meals Solutions division, employing around 1,600 people. It is a fast paced, complex site producing a huge range of chilled ready meals for retail customers and this is a great opportunity to become a key part of our commercial team and contribute to our ongoing success.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing sales and commercial data, providing accurate reports and forecasts to the commercial and finance teams, making recommendations based on consumer information.
- Producing daily and weekly reports on a range of topics including sales volumes, margin, and promotion performance.
- Supporting the wider commercial team to deliver site and divisional objectives.
- Working closely with customers, advising them on cost changes, new product listings, promotions, and any other key changes.
- Being a ‘data expert’ and a key contact for colleagues in other functions such as NPD, packaging, supply chain and finance.
We’re looking for somebody who can help us continue to develop strong, profitable relationships with our customers:
- A recent graduate looking to begin a career in food manufacturing or somebody with prior experience of working in a commercial role looking for a new challenge.
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret sales data and provide accurate reports and forecasts.
- Experience of working with retailers, with customer facing experience being an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding and/or experience of P&L.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Strong M&S Office skills (particularly Excel). Experience of SAP would also be preferred.