Inchcape PLC - Group Finance Systems Manager
UK based hybrid working with travel to London Head Office up to twice weekly.
Attractive Salary + Bonus + Great Employee Benefits
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that's why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more...
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, we will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Your Recognition - We put our colleagues at the heart of what we do with ongoing recognition and an annual event to celebrate those that go over and above.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
- Community Volunteering Day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives.
- A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we're dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace.
This is an exciting time to join Inchcape Plc as we look for a Global Finance Systems Manager. This role will work as part of Group Finance, collaborating and managing the relationships with the wider finance and IT communities around the globe to provide all aspects of financial systems support, maintenance, integrity, improvement and any related projects.
The successful candidate must be a financially qualified manager, have excellent communication skills and a strong hands-on approach to handle multiple tasks, prioritise effectively and approach all tasks with a logical mind. This is a high-profile position and great stepping stone to a global career within the company.
- Lead month end support calls, monitor progress and escalate any technical or business issues appropriately during key financial cycles.
- Liaise with the Global community to understand and document issues and drive to conclusion.
- Maintain the documentation and training framework for all relevant finance systems.
- Collaborate and contribute to implementing new group projects.
- Drive continuous improvement of existing processes in line with proven practice.
- Ensure strong relationships with providers in internal IT support.
- Lead the Finance Systems Change Control board to ensure business approval and awareness of changes.
- Support routine user audits to maintain accurate licence costs.
- Ensure data integrity within and between finance systems.
- Communicate system status and data reconciliation issues with key stakeholders.
- Support wider team to drive and prioritise workload in order to deliver the best service to customers.
- Work collaboratively and support other functions such as Treasury, Tax and Procurement.
- Provide management insights from ticketing and incident systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of leading a team in both day-to-day operations and projects.
- Qualified accountant with extensive understanding of financial reporting and accounting processes.
- In-depth finance and process knowledge with a keen desire to develop further.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to create effective relationships with stakeholders at many levels.
- Excellent Excel skills with responsive, inquisitive and analytical mind-set.
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible thinking and open to working collaboratively outside your remit in order to deliver business benefit.
- Customer focused, responsive and resolution focused.
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world's most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are committed to driving an inclusive culture across our business and valuing diversity of our colleagues, candidates and communities. We are proud that we practice ethical and equitable recruitment, hiring and selection processes.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our colleagues work flexibly. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and how it could help you thrive at Inchcape.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you'd like help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to the recruitment team.