Inchcape Plc - Tax Reporting Manager
Attractive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Great Employee Benefits
UK Based Hybrid Role with Monthly Travel to London
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that's why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more...
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, we will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
- Community Volunteering Day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives.
- A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we're dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace.
We are recruiting for a Tax Reporting Manager who will be responsible for managing the Group's tax reporting and forecasting processes. This includes ensuring that reported tax numbers follow IAS 12 ("Income Taxes") and associated standards, and that best practice tax disclosure is maintained. In addition, this role will be responsible for the Group's Country by Country reporting obligations and managing the OECD Pillar 2 compliance process.
The Tax Reporting Manager will work closely with other departments, such as finance and legal, to ensure that the Group's tax accounting and reporting is consistent with its overall financial reporting.
We are taking purposeful steps to ensure that Inchcape is for everyone. An environment where you can be yourself, add value and a place you can be proud to work. To help us do that and deliver on our purpose of bringing mobility to the world's communities, we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
- Manage the external year-end and interim (IAS 34) tax reporting cycles working closely with Group Finance, regions and the external auditors.
- Manage the global tax forecasting process and prepare tax management reporting and modelling of ETR and tax cashflows.
- Manage the Group's Country by Country Reporting and Notification processes. Work with operating markets and regions to ensure their local CBCR requirements are met.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the Group's OECD Pillar 2 systems, technology and processes. Coordinate the Pillar 2 compliance and forecasting process once in force.
- Monitor changes to international accounting standards as relevant to tax reporting, monitor changes and developments in CBCR and Pillar 2 regulations. Design and implement required changes to systems and process.
- Analyse tax data derived from tax and CBCR reporting to identify trends, risks, and opportunities. Prepare communication material for the Group CFO and Audit Committee.
- Develop and deliver training and guidance for regions and markets on tax reporting and international compliance matters.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor (or equivalent) with 5 years post qualified experience.
- Expertise in tax reporting and accounting, including associated processes, technology and audit clearance.
- Expertise working with tax provision software or solutions and knowledge of finance consolidation systems (e.g. SAP BPC or Oracle HFM).
- Ideally experience using Alteryx and Microsoft Power Suite.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to understand process and systems.
- Good communicator with ability to work in cross functional and international teams.
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world's most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are committed to driving an inclusive culture across our business and valuing diversity of our colleagues, candidates and communities. We are proud that we practice ethical and equitable recruitment, hiring and selection processes.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our colleagues work flexibly. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and how it could help you thrive at Inchcape.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you'd like help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to the recruitment team.