Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
We are actively seeking a dynamic and driven Operational Resilience Consultant Analyst to join our esteemed Digital Trust and Cyber Security Team. As a member of PA's Operational Resilience team, you will play a pivotal role in assisting clients to fortify their businesses, protect their reputation, meet regulatory requirements, and maintain a competitive edge.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Analyse end-to-end operations to enhance business resilience.
- Adopt a comprehensive approach, moving beyond traditional business continuity management in today's dynamic organisations.
- Critically assess resilience in various vulnerable areas of the organisation.
- Handle diverse resilience elements, including third parties, people, security, and vital IT functions.
- Ground your work in the fundamentals of risk management, essential for navigating the complexities of modern business.
- Contribute to shaping and developing PA's Operational Resilience team.
- Play a part in thought leadership, creating assets to enhance the team's capabilities.