Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs register and run their businesses. We want to give small business owners the tools they need to gain peace of mind and focus on what they do best - growing their business.
Founded in 2017 and head-quartered in Singapore, we are a team of 450+ Sleekers with offices in the UK, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Philippines, India and Vietnam. We work in a fast-paced, multicultural start-up environment and we’re committed to delivering experiences that will delight our clients.
At the forefront of the Digital Era, our global team is rapidly making waves locally, transforming the Accounting Industry through the use of Cloud Accounting tools such as Xero, Dext, QuickBooks, and our proprietary Sleek Tech. Now, as we continue to expand, we are actively seeking a dynamic Client Accounting - Manager
to join us.
To excel in this role, you should bring 5 years or more of Client and Cloud Accounting experience, along with ACCA or ACA qualifications or their equivalents. Previous experience in managing both client portfolios and teams of accountants is essential.
This position offers the opportunity for remote, hybrid or onsite work arrangements and presents a chance to advance your career within a rapidly growing international fintech organisation that generously rewards initiative, autonomy, and team spirit.
Our team is far from ordinary, embracing values such as simplicity, kindness, excellence, authenticity, and, above all, a sense of fun!RequirementsTo excel in this role, you will need:
Your daily tasks will include:
- AAT, ACA, ICAEW or ACCA qualified or partially qualified with supplementary experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Client and Cloud Accounting, or partially qualified with additional years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting, corporation tax compliance and VAT processes and regulations
- Proficient in Accounting Software: Quickbook, Xero, Excel etc.
- Working in a fast growing start up and with a large portfolio of SME Clientele would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Payroll and Personal Tax would be advantageous
- Preparation and review of statutory annual accounts, reconciliations, external returns and claims for a large portfolio of SME clients
- Build new relationships and maintain existing relationships with clients.
- Ensure financial records, systems and other internal controls, including standing orders, financial regulations and asset registers, are properly managed, maintained, controlled, reviewed and complied with.
- Managing a team of accountants and effectively supporting them with day to day challenges, performance and training.
- An industry competitive salary package and a discretionary performance bonus
- A health care allowance and a pension scheme with an employer contribution
- Work remotely, hybridly or onsite from our offices in Manchester or Leeds, West Yorkshire (Hybrid or office based)
- Paid sick leave
- A close knit team of supportive colleagues and a culture that is fun, friendly and committed to your career development
- An environment that encourages innovation and the autonomy and freedom to apply your expertise