Preqin is an award-winning, independent, research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry. Investment professionals use Preqin’s online products to obtain key information for business-critical decision-making. Preqin’s clients include fund managers, legal firms, institutional investors, financial advisors and placement agents.
Primarily a data company; Preqin is also a fast-moving fintech with a strong growth record and a world-wide staff base. Owned by our founder, directors and employee shareholders, we care passionately about our customers, brand and the employees that make it all happen. Role Overview:
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Success Manager (CSM) with a passion for customers and an interest in Fintech/alternative investments.
The CSM role sits between our client facing teams and our clients’ organization. This individual will serve as the Client Advocate for Preqin’s strategic and high growth accounts. CSMs will prioritize our customers’ success above all else, own our accounts’ health, and work cross-functionally with all client-facing teams.
The CSM will also have a thorough understanding of Preqin’s products and services and identify upsell opportunities for Sales, while nurturing the client relationship. The CSM will effectively engage with contacts across all levels within clients’ organizations and thus develop a deep knowledge of their accounts, their clients’ industry/sector and business needs. As Preqin’s products and services grow, CSM’s will work to build interest within our user base, increase customer usage and engagement, identify upsell opportunities for the sales team, and ensure that our clients are maximizing value and continuously growing with us.
Lead Onboarding for Preqin’s strategic accounts:
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ organizational structure, each users’ role, and day-to-day function.
- Act as consultants and problem solvers. CSM’s will go the extra mile to understand the pain points in our users’ existing workflow, then strategize and train clients on how to reach solutions and desired outcomes by using Preqin products.
- Discover ongoing opportunities to weave in Preqin’s products/services into our clients’ daily workflow.
- Ensure subscriptions are configured and optimized with appropriate alerts, saved searches, target lists etc.
Grow customer lifetime value by proactively engaging clients and serving as their advocate internally:
- Nurture relationships with strategic accounts; drive ongoing education and continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively and empathetically engage clients at risk, ensuring urgent client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discovering trends for churn, optimizing processes for danger accounts moving forward.
- Collaborate and build relationships with healthy accounts. Discover trends for Success to implement as best practices for similar account types/use cases moving forward. Source client testimonials, referrals, etc.
- 2 years+ experience in Client Success or customer facing roles in the finance, SaaS, tech or related industries
- Must have a “Client-first” attitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills; comfortable on phone.
- History of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention metrics).
- Must have a can-do and problem-solving mentality. Views existing friction points in the product and customer journey as opportunities for improvement.
- Additional languages are desirable.
Our Company Values: Be Customer obsessed
- The opportunity to work within a well-regarded organisation in a fast-growing sector.
- Develop your career in a high growth company with an international presence.
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance via BUPA, after successful completion of 3 months should you wish to.
- Interest-free season ticket loans on completion of probation.
- A pension plan under auto-enrolment which currently requires a minimum employee contribution of 5% of annual salary. This is matched by an employer contribution of 4%. You can opt to contribute more should you wish to. After your 1-year service with the company the employer contribution will be enhanced to match your contribution up to a maximum of 10% of your pensionable earnings. This means that if you are contributing the minimum contribution of 5%, after your 1-year service, Preqin will automatically uplift the company contribution to 5% of annual salary.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Study support of up to £900 per annum for relevant business qualifications and enhanced support of up to $2,500 for CAIA.
- Excellent Offices in London close to Victoria station and the proximity to many shops and restaurants and London’s West End.
- Company-sponsored sports teams.
- Winter and summer office parties and a company-funded team social budget.
We exist for our customers. We listen to them and understand their challenges. We design best-in-class data solutions for their success. Act with integrity
We build trust through honesty and transparency. We’re committed to doing the right thing for our customers, our company, and each other. Own your success
We’re a high-performance team. We challenge and champion each other in our pursuit of excellence. We never stop learning and strive to become experts in our fields Think forward
We lead the industry through innovation. We foster collaboration and creativity to solve our clients’ next challenge and give them a competitive advantage. Make an impact
We drive positive change as individuals, and as a company. We’re passionate about creating a better tomorrow for our industry and our communities. Equal Opportunities:
Preqin is an equal opportunity employer where diversity is at the heart of our business. It is the policy of Preqin to ensure equal employment and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Preqin is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, so everyone has the opportunity to be successful. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please let the Preqin recruiter know at the start of the application process. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.