We are looking for Regulatory Reporting Analyst from consulting, investment banking or financial services backgrounds to join our team. Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.About the role
The scope and nature of the projects on which you’ll work will vary however, examples of duties/responsibilities include:
Who are we looking for?
- Overseeing compliance for regulatory reporting
- Reviewing transaction reporting data in order to outline key controls and processes
- Working on regulatory reporting remediation tasks
- Working in hybrid setting either from our Belfast Service Delivery Centre or on client site
- Working across different teams, e.g., Operations, Technology, Compliance.
- Performing business analysis utilising the likes of Jira
Qualifications & Experience
Professional Skills Communication
- Degree in a Finance, Legal or STEM subject
- Experience of working on investment banking projects, either directly for an investment bank, or working for a 3rd party providing consulting/outsourced services to an investment bank
- Experience in Regulatory/Risk Control area
- Business Analysis
- Strong MS Office skills and Jira
- Attention to detail
- advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email Team player
- able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams Process driven
- able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems Detail-focused
- very strong attention to detail Multi-tasking
- highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously Professionally skeptical
- able to identify and flag up anomalies for review Decision-making
- strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment Commitment
- strong work ethic and delivery focused Why Treliant?
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth by providing all the training you’ll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant. Programs cover Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you’ll be working, and giving you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offers our permanent staff an excellent compensation package. View our full list of benefits here.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Deliver Excellence, Constantly Innovate, Treasure Diversity, Be Nimble, Listen First, and Develop our People.
Diversity & Inclusion - Treliant is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment that values and embraces all races, religions, ages, abilities, gender, sexual orientations, ethnicities, languages, nationalities, political parties, socioeconomic groups and other characteristics that inform an individual worldwide view and experiences and systems of beliefs (“the principles”). We believe in championing every voice and ensuring everyone’s full potential.
Right to Work
Treliant is not
in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.