Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Act as deputy to the Money Laundering reporting Officer in all matters relating to AML.
- Be the main point of contact for all business and client queries relating to Anti-Money Laundering, providing subject matter expertise on relevant regulation and legislation.
- Act as Nominated Officer for Platform Securities LLP, receiving and investigating any suspicions of money laundering and where required, reporting to the National Crime Agency.
- Responsibility for the review and update of Platform Securities' Compliance Manual, AML Policy and supporting departmental procedures.
- Oversight of the high risk customer relationship process, including reviewing KYC documentation, working with clients to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained, and ensuring files are ready for senior management approval.
- Oversee on a daily basis the screening of sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons, both on an ongoing basis and for new account openings.
- Oversee on a day to day basis the AML transaction reporting process, ensuring that the reports are fit for purpose and any potential suspicious activities are identified and investigated.
- Complete the AML MI and reports that are shared with the Business, Board and FIS Corporate AML senior management
What we offer you:
- Experience and knowledge of the UK AML regime and JMLSG rules and guidance
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such as banking regulations, anti-money laundering, or anti-corruption
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand technical documents and legal or regulatory reference materials
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations
- Ability to apply creative problem solving techniques and tools to compliance issues
- Ability to follow and conduct a compliance monitoring program
- Ability to provide information to a variety of audiences and deal effectively with confidential issues that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice . Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.