Here at Connect (Screwfix Spares Limited) our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance, after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Assistant to join us. As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
Managing price files and supplier price increase files to the set procedures to maximise margin.
Managing special offer pricing in line with our marketing activity.
React to price queries via the RT Pricing queue, update system and complete to the set procedures.
Ensure all parts contained within product group ZZ1 are priced.
Review low margin lines under 20%GP, where relevant liaise with buyers and update to the set procedures.
Ensure the general reporting and processes are actioned in line with the agreed schedules.
Review order confirmations to resolve and amend any price discrepancies.
Review and liaise with the Buyers to resolve all invoice price queries
Provide support to the Pricing Controller on the matching and loading of all price files
Assist in the future development & implementation of Microsoft AX.
If you have experience in a buying / purchasing department, have excellent Communication skills, with strong Administrative skills and have the ability to work to consistent KPIs/ Targets. We'd love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Retail Trust - a free online support and counselling service
- Employee support fund - non-repayable loan to help you in times of need
- People Forum committee - a way for our people to have a say in the future of our business
- 20% Screwfix discount
- Discount on all our stock
- Skillshub - a learning management system to boost your knowledge both in and out of the workplace
- PepTalk - a hub of hundreds of Pep Talks from industry professionals
- A generous Length of Service scheme
- Peakon Surveys - for you to have your say
- Charity events open for all to get involved in
- Company engagement events