Job Introduction DACBeachcroft
has an exciting opportunity for an experience Business Intelligence Analyst
to join our Finance team
on a full-time, permanent, hybrid basis out of our centrally located Bristol office.
The Finance BI Analyst will report to the Finance Systems & BI Manager. The role will encompass providing technical support with regards reporting for the rest of Finance to ensure maximum efficiency; report writing and technical support for the rest of the business as a whole including external clients.
Our finance team provides support to the firm in management accounting, billing, credit control, purchase and payments management and budgeting as well as providing financial compliance input to support the firm's strategic decision-making processes. The finance team plays a vital role in managing risk and financial performance for the firm.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.Role Responsibility
The Ideal Candidate
- Point of contact for the team for reporting requirements
- Maintaining and updating internal and external reports
- Process mapping of existing procedures; updating in Visio as per department standard; ongoing checking of mapping and amending / maintaining following system changes; mapping new procedures as required
- Liaising and maintaining an excellent working relationship with IT to ensure standardisation across the business with regards development and implementation of reports
- Working with key stakeholders (eg practice managers, CSG Ops managers) to ensure their financial reporting requirements are developed and maintained
About the Company
- Previous SQL experience is essential.
- Commercial experience of creating analytical reports using SSRS
- Quality oriented with a focused customer service approach
- Must be highly organised with the ability to effectively manage a constantly changing workload under pressure, meeting demanding processing targets and adhering to service standards
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative with a pro-active and flexible approach with and a good eye for detail, excellent communication and numeracy skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Finance knowledge preferred but not essential
- Power Bi knowledge preferred but not essential
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,900 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Rome, Singapore, Argentina Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK's top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK's top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the 'Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the 'Excellence in Business Development' and 'Excellence in Technology & Innovation' categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards - the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the 'Crisis Management Team of the Year' award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the 'Business Development Innovation Award' at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as 'Cyber Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com . Application Details
At DAC Beachcroft, we don't just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you're good at what you do, come as you are . We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Note for Recruitment Agencies - the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at