RAC have an exciting new position for aFP&A Accountant
to work from our iconicBescot
office.This will be a hybrid role, where you will typically spendtwo days in the office in Bescot and three days working from home.
Experience of working within a commercial environment would be advantageous as you will working within the friendly, fast paced Group Finance division, this role will support on weekly reporting, monthly financial and trend analysis, 5-year planning as well as managing ad hoc projects that require financial analysis and insight.What you will do
What you will need
- Produce weekly trade reporting, liaising with and constructively challenging divisional finance teams to ensure robust information and understanding any risk and opportunities.
- Support as and when required with monthly reporting, annual budget, and forecasting to ensure timelines are met and slideware is exec and board ready.
- Ownership ofproviding performance and financial analysis, understanding and highlighting trends, drivers, under/over performance and actions to drive improvement.
- Support 5YP process and reporting aligning to strategy timelines challenging divisions on assumptions and rationale underpinning plans, to ensure robust targets, and intra group alignment. Including P&L, KPIs and cash forecasting.
- Scenario planning and impact assessments of the Groups results.
- Provide external market insight through competitor and peer performance analysis.
In return, we offer
- These roles suit post qualified accounting looking to get wide ranging experience
- The ideal candidate will beICAEW, ACA, CIMA or ACCAqualified accountant with post qualification experience, along with the following;
- Strong financial control skills.
- Analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with ahands-on approach and eye for detail.
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions quickly.
- The drive to want to progress and demonstrate your full potential and learn different parts of our business.
At the RAC, our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers. And we believe in rewarding you in return. As well as a competitive salary,theresalso an annual bonus scheme in place. Plus,You'llhave all these extra benefits:
- FREE RAC Breakdown cover from day one
- Colleague Share Scheme a unique opportunity to become an owner of our business and share in the future success of the RAC!
- Car salary sacrifice scheme including offers on electric vehicles.
- Hybrid working
- Group Life Assurance of up to 4 x salary
Health and wellbeing benefits including healthcare cash plan and private medical insurance and a number of lifestyle discounted benefits.