3 months fixed contract initially, with the potential of becoming permanent. Immediate Start
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a well-established, growing company. This is a varied role, for an experience Accounts Payable Manager who can hit the ground running. The role is initially 3-months fixed contract with the potential of becoming permanent.The main duties for the Accounts Payable Manager will be:
The Accounts Payable Manager should have:
- Reporting and working closely with the Finance Manager
- Managing the purchase ledger team
- Oversee the end-to-end accounts payable process, including invoice processing, and suppliers payments.
- Ensure accurate Supplier statement reconciliations, GRNI ageing, Debit balances.
- Review of financial transaction and correction of postings month end close with prepayments and accruals.
- Authorisation of weekly payments to suppliers
- Weekly management of cash flow forecasting for three sites and reporting to treasury
- Analysis of team accounts payable metrics
- Review of financial transaction and correction of postings
- Completion of AP balance sheet reconciliations and control files
- VAT reconciliation
- Team development and appraisals
In return you will receive:
- Previous experience of working within a managerial role and demonstrated experience of working within similar Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger roles.
- Managing a purchase ledger team
- Strong people management and forward thinking
- Excellent organisational and communication and planning skills
- Knowledge of MS 365 would be an advantage training can be provided.
- Hands on approach
- Free onsite parking
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm - Hybrid once trained
- Modern office, open plan
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Healthcare wellbeing programme
- Employee discounts