Are you passionate about health and fitness? Are you ready to play a crucial role in a dynamic andrapidly growing company in the health & fitness industry? Promixx is actively seeking a detail-orientedAccounts Assistant to join our team and contribute to our success.
Promixx is at the forefront of the health-tech industry, innovating top-tier drinkware and consumer appliances that optimize health and performance. With a strong global presence, we're experiencing rapid growth across multiple distribution channels. To drive our expansion further, we're seeking for a detail-oriented and proactive Accounts Assistant to be an integral part of our team.
This role represents a unique opportunity to contribute to an industry-leading company and influencethe future of health and fitness technology.Your Role:
What you Bring:
- Maintain and update the purchase ledger and sales ledger by accurately recording alltransactions, including receipts, invoices, and payments.
- Generate sales invoices for various customers including e-commerce sales, retail, and privatelabel.
- Reconcile bank statements, credit card statements, and other financial documents to ensureaccuracy and identify any discrepancies.
- Monitor accounts receivable and ensure timely collection of payments.
- Monitor accounts payable and provide a list of payables due for payment, ensuring timely andaccurate payment to vendors and suppliers.
- Conduct general ledger reconciliations to ensure that all financial records are accuratelyrecorded and balanced.
- Reconciliations for month end.
- Support Financial Controller as required.
About the company:
- Proven experience as an accounts assistant or similar role, with a strong understanding of bookkeepingprinciples and practices.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and tools, preferably experience with Xero or similar software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial recordkeeping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meetdeadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve discrepancies infinancial records.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate withteam members and vendors.
Promixx is developing a new category of award-winning performance nutrition hardware. Our mission isto help others unlock peak performance and optimal health through cutting edge technologies andbeautiful product design.
Promixx is a fast-growing consumer products company, operating a global omni-channel strategy withteams in the UK, USA and China.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations, please submit your CV with a covering noteidentifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities foryou to grow both personally and professionally