Assistant Financial Accountant Bradford - Permanent - Hybrid
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a global business based in Bradford as they look to recruit an ambitious Assistant Financial Accountant on a permanent/hybrid basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working across the wider finance team, this role will perform the activities required to ensure a timely and accurate period-end, maintain the integrity of the balance sheet, processing of journal entries, and other ad hoc duties.
This is the perfect opportunity for any aspiring finance professional about to start / at the beginning of their studies who is looking for that next step, into a role that will provide them with broad exposure across a range of key finance tasks. The Assistant Financial Accountant role offers a generous benefits package, which will include:
- Full study support (CIMA or ACCA)
- Hybrid working (2 days office / 3 days WFH)
- Generous pension contributions
Key candidate requirements:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end close processes
- Journal processing
- SOX and internal controls
- Working in one of our technical streams (GRNI/Fixed Assets/VAT/Leases)
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level
- Either started or be looking to start their professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong communication skills and be able to translate financial information to non-finance staff
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the team
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Batty.