As ISF deepens its work with organizations across the world that are advancing the inclusiveness, equity and sustainability of smallholder-farmer anchored food systems, there is a need for a self-motivated Senior Finance Advisor to take a strong lead on core parts of the ISF portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stewardship of the agenda: Steward the mandate and role of the ISF in the context of the broader agricultural development ecosystem, establishing ideas and agendas that can be pursued over the long term for systems-impact beyond a single client or institution;
- Business Development: Take a leading role with ISF Directors in origination, business development, outreach, and network-building efforts including;
- Project/initiative delivery: Lead specific advisory mandates, applying ISF research towards strategy and implementation for relevant stakeholder organizations;
- Staff management/leadership: Work with ISF staff to develop actionable goals and plans to be delivered in the areas of research, transaction development and facilitation;
- Thought leadership: Support/lead the research and knowledge agenda of ISF, delivering knowledge work products and supporting the communications team in dissemination, including representing ISF in industry forums and in the media in ways that advance ISF objectives and profile