We’re currently looking for a team spirited, self-starter to join us as an Assistant Billing Accountant to take responsibility for Client Billing for Epsilon across EMEA and supporting Credit Control and Collections. The Assistant Billing Accountant will be an integral part of the team, supporting the growth of several Epsilon Divisions, so must be proactive, and detail oriented.
In this role you will:
- Support and report to the Client Billing accountant.
- Be solely responsible for the client billing of several Epsilon Divisions. [Includes client setup, Job creation etc.]
- Using SAP and other internal systems for billing.
- Using SalesForce to approve and gather other relevant information for billing.
- Working with the business teams to ensure accurate billing.
- Supporting the Credit Control team to resolve billing / collection issues.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years billing and credit control experience.
- Media or Tech experience beneficial.
- Competence in SAP and SalesForce beneficial.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving growth environment
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with a professional manner.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
- The ability to question and challenge, seeking efficient ways of working.
You’ll love this role if:
- You are process driven and a problem solver.
- You have a self-starter mentality, someone who makes it happen.