Job Description You’ll be working from our London Office at least two times per week.
Our goal at CityFibre is to unlock the digital potential of Britain by creating a broadband network that works seamlessly for everyone, every day. Powerful, gigabit-speed connections that enable people across entire communities to enjoy life in full flow. To do this, we make sure that our people’s voices are heard, their ideas are welcomed, and everyone is given the opportunity to make a real impact.
We encourage change, have a challenger mindset, foster innovation and nurture a welcoming, inclusive and supportive community. In this environment we allow you to bring your best-self to work every day, helping you to achieve your goals, grow your career and reach your full potential.
We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women; are endorsed by WORK180; have pledged our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant; and are a Disability Confident Employer. Working together with our Employee Networks, we’re committed to changing the industry for everyone. What you can expect from us
Everyone at CityFibre has an important part to play, and we reflect that in our benefits. With a competitive salary
depending on experience, when you join us, you’ll also enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
We believe we deliver our best when we work together. It’s the way we do things, trusting and giving our people the autonomy to manage their own day-to-day, promoting wellbeing, whilst still prioritising time together with our colleagues to connect, collaborate and share our ideas.How you’ll change it up
You’ll be joining us to take the lead on business partnering across our commercial and trading departments, as well as leading the planning and analysis for the financial performance in these areas. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
What you’ll bring to the role
- Business partnering with Senior Management Team / Executive Team members across different areas to help evaluate and articulate trading performance
- Providing performance insight and support, challenging senior stakeholders to drive optimisation of revenue and costs
- Leading on the overall budget and forecasting process, aligning the commercial team and wider organisation, and identifying risks and opportunities across the business
- Leading on finance projects, seeing them through to completion and presenting to senior stakeholders
You’ll be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with strong business partnering skills and the ability to confidently deal with complex stakeholder groups and executive/senior team members. You’ll also bring the following with you:
- A broad scope of commercial finance experience, preferably trading/retail/revenue related
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Ability and drive to operate at pace in an agile environment and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in financial business planning, forecasting, and insight
- Experience in Excel and Anaplan, with strong financial modelling skills
- Experience in the telecoms industry is a bonus
We’re looking for people who don’t settle for ‘good enough’ and push things forward. If you’ve just found yourself thinking, ‘I’d love to do this’, we want to hear from you. Let’s change it up.Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Our people have a wide range of experiences and perspectives - and it’s this diversity of thought that makes us who we are.
CityFibre is working hard to change up the telecoms industry. This means we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to people from all backgrounds and commitments, including your carer and family status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, gender and gender identity. We’re also offering training programmes and placement opportunities to support the skilled, career changers, service-leavers, and returning workers to become part of our teams.