At QVC we know what we're doing, we've been doing it well for over thirty years. Our customers trust us, and we get closer to them than other retailers. We understand them, we look after them. We keep millions of customers engaged via our 24 hour a day broadcasting; we are the worlds' biggest broadcaster-retailer.
We are currently looking for an Team Member Relations Partner to join our team in the UK, Knowsley. You will manage the delivery of employee relations processes, providing expert consultation and guidance to leaders and team members, working to deliver and ensure appropriate responses to any related employment issues that arise.
As a part of this role you are going to ensure QVC Policy compliance is in the execution of business activity and QVC culture, and as guided by the Team Member Relations Lead (market or region) ensuring that applicable QVC policies are up to date, compliant, maintained and appropriate for achieving business needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist and expert advice, guidance and counsel to all leaders who manage QVC UK team members, this will include leaders in other QVC markets, team members and other People Team colleagues on all employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application. To include such issues as conduct, capability (performance and sickness), organisational change, termination of employment, conflict resolution and compliance issues.
- Working in collaboration with other People Team centers of expertise ( COEs), leaders and team members, provide relevant ER expertise in the execution of any projects to which the post holder is assigned.
- Responding to potential breaches of team members issues and application, providing support, guidance and coaching to leaders to ensure appropriate action is taken where necessary.
- Where appropriate, engage with appropriate internal or external consultants and advisors, to gain specific legal or best practice advice on specific cases, policy revision, cross market issues, etc, to ensure best advice is provided.
- Provide HR representation for leaders and team members in complex formal processes (disciplinary, performance, sickness absence etc), ensuring decisions are consistent with best practice, legislation, QVC culture and policy.
- Ensuring relevant policy and processes are legally compliant aligned to QVC culture.
- Maintain current knowledge of employment law and the application of such to ensure a legally compliant service is maintained protecting the organisation from potential risk.
- Interpret the potential impact of organisation change ensuring a robust legally compliant and empathic plan of action is developed and implemented.
- Support any enterprise wide initiatives across the Qurate Retail Brands (QRG).
- Supporting any potential employment tribunal claims ensuring that these are dealt with promptly whilst managing commercial risk.
To be truly great in this role you will have:
- Solid background and experience in working through complex people related issues ensuring a legally compliant approach is maintained.
- Solid knowledge of statutory employment legislation with a strong background in proven employee relations application.
- Experience of completing investigations into complaints regarding all conduct and performance matters, supporting leaders in completing investigation reports. potential team member breaches making informed decisions.
- Have a good commercial focus being able to apply commerciality to potential risk relating to people issues.
- Strong decision making skills (effectively gather and analyse facts, weigh risks and make decisions/recommendations that are right for the business, the people and our culture)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including conflict management and negotiation skills
At QVC we see it like this, you spend a third of your life in work, so work happy* Live better.
#INDCORP #LI-MG1 #Hybrid 2 days a week onsite